since ‎Jun-04-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 850 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am planning on new tires within then next month or so, and have it narrowed down to a few possibilities. Truck is stock, no leveling kit, and t-bars are still at factory adjustment. I don't plan on going with a (much) larger than stock tire as we h...
So after seeing the Weber WSM 14.5" at Walmart in Gaylord on the way to the in laws last night, I started seriously thinking about it for camping. Got in the tvwbb.com forum to see what the small smoker is capable of, and read some are finding it as ...
We do 98% of our cooking outside, usually either on the Weber Q or the Camp Chef Explorer 2 burner stove under a 10x10 Ez-Up. Trying to come up with an easy to assemble rack that is compact for storage, to hang the cast iron skillet pans from above/...
The first 2 weeks of owning our new Jay Flight 32 BHDS, I have been pretty busy trying to get it ready for our S. Higgins Lk St Park (Michigan) trip which was this past Wed- today. While I still have a few things I would like to do, I definitely put...
We have a couple cast iron skillets we are going to start carrying in the trailer (recently seasoned- now need to do some cooking on them!!!), along with two of the Camp Chef pro griddles for our 2 burner explorer stove. How are you fellow members tr...