since ‎Jun-05-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 91 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a Garmin Nuvi 1450. Almost 10 years old. Just recently it has developed a few issues: (in no particular order)1. Reboots2. Shows "connected to computer" even though it isnt.3. Says "lost external power" even when it's plugged in4. Shows low ba...
I've seen ads for T-Mobile offering a plan for $60 for two lines, unlimited talk, text, data, with Netflix included as well. Seems almost too good to pass up. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone using the plan for pros and cons.
Solar and batteries. I get it. That's the standard suggestion. But, I've also spent many nights in windy conditions. Would love to charge at NIGHT too! Or cloudy, windy days.Does anyone have any experience with wind? Seems like there was a lot of int...
I know I've seen this discussed a while back, but can't find it, so here goes. We plan to go full-time next year. We have a 34' Class A and plan to start out with no tow vehicle. I'm interesting to hear from others who have done this and how it worke...
We're new class A owners. (34' Winnebago Sightseer, gas)DW is concerned by the amount of wind noise (from windshield) at highway speeds. we didn't experience this on our class C.Normal? Or, what's your experience?Thanks.