since ‎Jun-07-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 51 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Demco makes a 5th wheel lifting bracket that looks really nice. Only problem is it's $50. I have a winch in the ceiling of my basement, that for years I've used a strap to pull my hitch out. With my new b&w hitch it would be pretty difficult to use ...
I know it's been talked about a lot, but I'm looking for a new 5th wheel hitch. I currently have a reece 15k slider hitch. I've had this hitch for able 8 years, my dad had it before me for maybe another 6. With my old f250 I needed to slide it for...
I've currently got a 2013 keystone Laredo 279sre. I really like this camper, I plan to keep it, and getting a new one is not in the cards right now. It is currently a 30amp service.My problem is, in the summertime in the South, it gets hot. The singl...
I'm in need of something to keep my batteries charged on my 5 th wheel. I have to keep it at a storage yard about 6 miles from my house. Keeping it at the house is not am option right now. At the storage lot, I do not have access to power. I'm thinki...