since ‎Jun-09-2011
‎Dec-20-2023

My Activity

• 947 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

...this might not have happened.Tongue in cheek, of course - doesn't matter how big your truck is, it can happen to anyone in the right (or wrong) conditions. https://www.facebook.com/522454457816173/videos/vb.522454457816173/1157339714327641/?type=2...
Our son has a baseball camp and tournament there middle of next month. Hoping to find something fairly close by, preferably on the Knoxville side (will be coming via I40 to I81 to I26. So I guess something along I26 possibly?Open to ideas, but would ...
As I'm sure a lot of you do, I travel with a cooking table to do most of our cooking outside. However, having a travel trailer, storage of a six foot long cooking table is a bit of an issue. I got tired of carting the table in and out of the camper, ...
Yes, I did search and didn't really find what I was looking for. For those of you that have replaced your mattress, what brand/type did you go with? I have a standard queen, so size isn't a problem.The original it came with is terrible, so we need t...
What's the best way to tow with rocking chairs? I've seen some plans where two chairs are on one side. Seems like it would be easy for chairs to damage each other if simply strapped back to back. My rear living room doesn't have that problem since th...