since ‎Jun-15-2011
‎Dec-07-2023

My Activity

• 48 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

OK, have several questions:1. How do you locate campgrounds and plan trips on this website? 2. When you click on a topic, read the post and replies how do you get back to the previous page without going all the way back to the first page of all the t...
Broken down in the right lane of I-95 South at mile marker 92 in Georgia, could not move. Total length of truck and camper is 48 feet. Called AAA, first call they said that "we have to call NC to see if your membership is valid" then they hung up. Se...
I have a 2015 Montana fifth wheel. Happen to replace the battery today and noticed the green light in the fuse box was flashing. Tried to find the answer on line and was not successful. Camping world was working on my camper and they had it long enou...
Considering mounting a 2 inch receiver on the Pin Box on my fifth wheel. After mounting slide in a bike carrier and mount the bikes.It would have to be raised for clearance.HAS ANYONE DONE THIS AND WHAT ARE THE PRO'S AND CON'S?THANKS
If anyone is looking for a great Camping World to buy from and get service go to Colfax, NC. Not my first problem with a new Montana, but Johnathan Frann, Service Advisor came through again. Assisted me with a temporary fix. Next, he went above and ...
Likes given to