since ‎Jun-16-2011
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 85 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My wife and I will be taking our 44’ 5th wheel from Salt Lake City to Elkhart, IA in late October for a suspension upgrade at the Morryde facility. We are going to allow ourselves 4 days to get there traveling I-80. Our plan is to boondock along th...
The wife and I are planning to FT in our 2015 Spartan 1032 TH next year. We have had the Spartan for 4 camping seasons and overall it has held up very well. Most of our camping has been boondocking in rugged mountain and desert areas of Utah. We plan...
I have a 10' garage in my TH that is separated from the living area with sliding glass patio doors. I would like to remove the sliding doors to be able to fit a RZR 1000 XP in the garage and was wondering if anyone else had done this in their TH and ...
I will be putting my TH away for the winter in 3 weeks. This past spring I had a solar system with a pair of 12V 260 Ah AGM batteries installed which have served us well this past season. I plan to cover the RV over the winter but was wondering wha...
Over the winter, I had a solar system with a 1500 watt pure sine wave inverter installed on my FW. Over the weekend while boondocking I turned on the air conditioner for the first time since the inverter was installed. I have a 5500 watt Onan gener...