since ‎Jun-17-2011
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 193 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are considering a trip to the Texas Gulf Coast this summer. And yes, I do know it may be a little warm. We are thinking about starting at South Padre Island and slowly moving east. We are not sure how far we will go past Galveston, it just depen...
I have been running my Cummins/Onan 4000 generator to charge the batteries on my coach a couple of hours a day when boondocking; is there any advantage to using the motor on my motorhome to do the same type of charging? Is there any fuel difference ...
I recently purchased a 2015 Forester 2501 with 3 slides. One of the slides came from the factory, built out of square, but it was shipped to a dealer and then sold to me. My dealer says they are working on either repairing the slide or getting a ne...
I have the Velvac 2020 mirrors on my Class C and would like better convex mirrors than the little 2X2 stick on that came with them. I have seen a larger mirror that appears to attach to the Velvac Mirror, many of the newer U-Haul Trucks seem to have...
Has anybody replaced their manual adjust drivers seat with a new power base? My search on this site and google is not coming up with much. I have a 2015 Chevy- Class C and would like the convenience of tilting my drivers seat for a more comfortable...