since ‎Jun-20-2011
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 120 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This summer we are vacationing in MA. On our trip home we are intending on traveling from the base of Cape Cod to central PA. The total travel distance for the day would be 425 mi. Looking at the attached map, which route is the best, and am can I ma...
Sorry it's a facebook link so all may not be able to see.Travel trailer boat
I am at a Marine Dealer conference in Orlando FL this week and ran into a new wax product called Graphix Wax from BoatLife. It is made specifically to be applied over decals. Looks interesting, it has no solvents in it that promote the cracking and ...
So in this day and age don't you think that all the manufactures could build an RV that only needed one key to open everything? It sure is an inconvenience. My travel trailer has 5 keys: Front door, rear door, front storage, rear storage, and shower....
OK, I don't usually get on the bandwagon on what Camping World could do better, but they messed this one up. I received my master catalog the other day and have spent a bit of time thumbing through it. I have a list of needs for this spring and was t...