since ‎Jun-22-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 145 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I managed to sideswipe a tree while pulling out of my driveway and bend up my awning. I had to remove the awning to be able to move the trailer at all. The awning itself is not damaged, but the control arms are bent.Now I need to take the whole thing...
I’m getting a strange water leak in my TT. It will occasionally dump a half cup of water onto the floor below the water pump.I look once, it is dry. I look again an hour later, it is wet. The it won’t happen again for days. I can’t find any pattern t...
What happens with the tongue weight limit when you are using a weight distributing hitch?My Tacoma says the the tongue weight limit is 650 lbs. Does that mean that if my trailer has a tongue weight over 650 I need a wdh, or that I shouldn’t pull that...
My old TT had water damage to the floor. I never saw the water, and I was never really sure where the leak was.I know I’m supposed to check the roof seams for leaks, but what am I looking for. Will it be obvious that there is a gap? Is the roof the m...
My new trailer came with a single propane bottle setup. I am planning to switch to dual bottles. Is there anything hard about that?I think I need a new rack, a switchover valve, and a new cover. Anything else?Are some switchover valves also regulato...