since ‎Jun-23-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 154 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Got back from the first trip of the year, finally! All went well, except the fifth wheel developed a water leak. I traced it down to a fitting to the outside shower; big hassle to the trip, but easy to get to.Now the question: we don't use the out...
My old XP computer died, may it rest in peace. Moved up to Window 10, but the old Word and Excel files will not load into the office suite without getting a subscription from MS. So, is there a stand alone suite that works with/like MSWord and Exce...
Is Santa the original snowbird? After all, he does go south in the winter.
Got myself a new Cougar 27RKS and am in the process of stocking it. I took a look at the shelves in the fridge and started to wonder just how much weight they could/would hold. For instance, a gallon of milk?In my little pop up, I had to keep the m...
I had a flat on the trailer last week, small Pop Up, and was able to change it by myself using the jack from the truck. No problem, just jack up, change tire and jack down. But it got me a thinking.Just what size of a floor jack would I need to jac...