since ‎Jun-25-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 172 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello all.I am 7,000 miles into owning a brand new '21 Chevy crew cab, cab chassis 4x4 DRW gas truck that came with dual fuel tanks (40 + 23.5 gal).In the whole ownership of the truck, I have successfully filled it up full maybe 1/3 of the time.It is...
Can anyone recommend a good product for a dually inner wheel valve stem extender? What are the downsides of using any of these, if any? Thanks!
Hello all. We always take our camper off the truck when camping. This winter we are headed to SW TX and NM and it will take us 6 nights to get there, each night staying at a different place (we haul horses behind us in case you are wondering why so s...
Hello! What are the roofs on the 2013 Palomino Mavericks (2910 model) made of? Are they the dreaded laminated luan/foam RV style roofs that cannot be repaired if leaks occur? The only information I can find on these models is the story from Truck Cam...
Hello! I have been reading my new truck manual (yeah, I know!) and in the towing section it mentions that the Traction Control System and Stabilitrak system "sense" trailer sway and selectively apply trailer and truck brakes (and may even reduce engi...