since ‎Jul-07-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I would like to know if any one has traveled on highway 66? It runs between Ashland and Klamath Falls I would like to know if the road is ok for RV's Since highway 97 is closed I need another road. Thank You.
Hello everyone I was wondering if any one has travel on highway 66 from Ashland to Klamath Falls? I have a 5th wheel 39ft. long. I need to go to Klamath Falls and then up to Bend Oregon. Since highway 97 is closed due to the fire. Can the road handle...
I would like to know if anyone has removed the day and night shades and the valance in their own 5th wheel. I've have felt for screws and hardware on the valances but can't find any. Thank You for any help. JeffP.S. I have a 5th wheel trailer with 4 ...
I would like to know how good this gps works. I would like to get it for when I take my 5th wheel out. I've been using my trucks gps which is Garmin maps. I've had sum trouble with at times. This Rand McNally rvnd 7 is about 1 year old new to the mar...
Hello every one I would like to know if route 138 is a good road for my 5th wheel, 39FT long. I will be up in Sisters,Oregon and then I will be going to Canyonville. I want to use hwy 97 South to "route 138" which will take me to Roseburg then take ...