since ‎Jul-08-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 173 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a TT equipped with a Dometic/A&E 9100 awning. I have read most of the threads on these awnings but wanted to solicit some more feedback on camper experiences. Specifically:1) Does your awning collect rainwater in the rolled up position and h...
Well I made a decision to install self adjusting brakes as a part of my brake replacement this spring.Now after reading some posts I am sufficiently spooked and wonder if I should not have stayed with the manual adjust.If these self adjusting brakes ...
I purchased a travel trailer 6 years ago. I am going to say something many of you out there already know: something I know will be controversial, and is seldom said. These RVs are stinking piles of garbage. Brand new off the lot, they are junk. A...
I own a 2011 Keystone Sprinter. Last summer while traveling out west, we experienced a complete separation of the EPDM rubber from the front end cap. I thought my caulk was solid but I guess not. The entire length separated from port to starboard....
I am the owner of a 2011 Keystone Sprinter with EZ lube hubs. I have been using the zerk fitting for annual greasing using a manual gun for 5 years. I also perform annual manual brake adjustments. Spring is here and I am getting ready to pull the ...