since ‎Jul-18-2011
‎Feb-07-2024

My Activity

• 364 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So I bought the sewer solutions kit knowing full well it wasn’t long enough for my home dump. I wanted to get it in my hands so I could see what I needed to finish my run. All I need is another 25’ hose. I’ll have the 10’ hose that it came with an...
So when we are camping we always use a splitter on the water spigot at the campground. One line runs to the camper water intake and the other goes to the sewer flush. We only connect the sewer flush to the camper once we actually need it. So no th...
So we are lucky enough to have sewers at our house. About a foot away from our house is a metal sewer vent that looks like the picture below. It's just a metal pipe coming from the ground with a cap on it. It is not threaded at all. Let's say a...
The puny fan in our bathroom vent died on our last trip. 75% of our camping is at the local beach with zero shade so we run the bathroom fan 24/7 while there. We also have a maxair or fantastic fan in the living room. It’s one of the reversible one...
We’ve been putting loose moth balls in solo cups and leaving them around the camper when we winterize. Never had any kind of issues in the spring once we dewinterized. This last winter was different. The moth balls actually made the bottom of the s...