since ‎Jul-18-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 263 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I don't remember my kitchen slide not going out all the way before this year. I recently noticed when open all the way it appears to be sealed at the bottom but the top is not as tight as it should be along the wall.The trailer is about 6 years old....
I believe this is a Dometic 9100 series, which I have not had previous trouble with. The trailer is about 5 years old. The manufacturing date of the awning is 2012.So, I had the awning out and when we went to roll it in it would not roll in. When ...
I am wondering if anyone has actual, personal experience running their 15k BTU AC unit on parallel Honda 2000's.My Yamaha 2400 would take care of the 13.5 unit. But the 15k is too much for it. I really wish Yamaha made it parallel capable. I am le...
Any ideas/tips on where to put tie down anchors?Heartland Sundance 27RKS.Twice now the chairs have moved enough while driving to interfere with opening the slide. The slide catches the arm of the chair and damages it and/or the trim on the slide.The...
Well, I had a real brain fart this past weekend.......Was setting up and hooked up the water thinking I was hooking up to the city water inlet.Instead, I had hooked up the water to the tank flush and turned it on.... Was sitting out side when we hea...