since ‎Jul-20-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a rubber roof on my 2014 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 235FB which needs cleaning at least once per season. Is it safe to use a power washer on the rubber roof? Of course, I am asking after I did it last year. I used the lowest setting and it didn...
I am looking for a good weather radio to keep in my camper. I have read other posts about different types and tried searching without any luck. Looking around the web, I have found pretty pricey units (I don't want to spend $700) and cheaper units....
How often do you clean your water tank? We recently sold our hybrid which had a 15 gallon tank with a 4 gallon hot water tank. I would mix the cleaner (some combo my wife puts together with bleach and water) with a full tank, drain, fill with clean...
We have purchased a larger camper from my in-laws and need to sell our (deleted) (which we loved!). Do any of you have advice on what to put on a Craigslist add that would make it more attractive? We have the basics (size, sleeps five, use, etc).I ...
The boss (also known as my wife) feels it is time to get a camper with a regular queen mattress. It so happens that we have stumbled upon a one year old, full size camper with a queen that a relative is selling to us at a very reasonable price. How...