since ‎Aug-01-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 195 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2013 Northstar pop up truck camper. This weekend while on a road trip one of the front latches that holds the roof down came off where it attaches to the side of the camper. I have ordered a new latch from Northstar and will install it when ...
When there is a blowing rain, and water gets inside the heater exhaust vent, I get water leaking below the heater and under the cabinet. The outer area is well sealed. The heater is an Atwood, not sure of the model. It's either a 7912, 7916, 7920, or...
First, anyone traveling this weekend I wish you a safe and fun trip.My battery is going on 3 years old and doesn't seem to maintain a charge for very long so I'm going to replace it. Any advice on what type of battery to get (deep cycle, big cranking...
I have a 2000 F250 that currently has BFG Rugged Terrain tires on it. They probably have less than 8,000 miles on them but seem to have excessive cracking on the sidewalls where the tread cap attaches. BFG doesn't make this size any longer (stopped a...
I keep my camper on the truck with a waterproof TC cover. I have kept the top up since I have it covered, and the cover is loose so there is plenty of air flow under it. Any opinions as to which is best, storing it with the top up or down?