since ‎Aug-07-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 75 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The front cap on my 2011 Class C is a bit faded and dull. What are you folks using to get rid of the light oxidation and polish it up?? Wish I had a scaffold to reach it all by hand..
I have a 2011 31' Jayco Greyhawk Class C.My catalytic converter was stolen so I made a straight pipe to replace it for the time being.(I have the new cat. but don't want to install it for fear of it being stolen again) All bolted up fine. Now I have ...
Well, they got me last night. The cat thieves stole my catalytic converter off of my 2011 Jayco Greyhawk. It's on a ford E-450 Superduty chassis.I have looked for over an hour for a replacement and so far I can find them, but they do not ship to Cali...
I have a 2011 Jayco Greyhawk with a Norcold fridge.I started it this morning and now 8 hours later the freezer is at 15 degrees and the fridge only got to 50 degrees on the coldest setting.. I have never had a problem with it before.. Any thoughts on...
I have a 2011 Jaco Greyhawk.It has only one coach battery.It's the original battery that came with the rig brand new. It's failing and I need to get a new one. Does anybody know what size/kind it is?? It's in storage and I'm going to replace it toda...