since ‎Aug-09-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm looking for a few CG owners to connect with, I'm looking for some feedback from an owner's perspective. If you own or operate a park, would you mind sending me a pm? Or reply here so I can pm you? I have a few questions I'd like to run past yo...
There are a lot of good Sam participating parks that give discounts for this very cheap membership. I'm just wondering, what's in it for the park? Is it just hoping to get a little extra business by drawing in good Sam members? Or are there any ot...
We're on our way to Gettysburg today, I'd like to make it as engaging a trip as possibly for the kids (age range between 1-15). We will do the visitor center and cyclorama, just wondering for those of you who have brought kids to the battlefield - t...
I was doing a little research online today to try to start looking at what our next van should be. Mind you, I'm only starting to look, which means I'm a couple years away from actually doing anything:). But I want to know what my options are. When...
I'm looking to spend a couple of nights at Niagara Falls this summer, looking for campground recommendations on the US side. We're limited to the US side because we have foster kids with us so we can't cross the border with them at all. Favorite fa...