since ‎Aug-13-2011
‎Feb-01-2024

My Activity

• 61 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

After traveling up and down the east coast and local places with the grandkids we are planning out big trip out west this April. Our goal is to see Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon as we take our time traveling. I have planned our rip taking our time...
We are taking a trip out west this April. We usually use google maps for directions but what does everyone use these days. Thought about Garmin but every system has +s and -s What does everyone use? As always thanks!!
for trip planning it is confusing, google maps, maps, waze, ect? what is the easiest and best one to use? any experience?
We are planning a road trip out west for a few months and I have a question and need some advice. I have a lap top computer now and I am looking to replace it with another one but am also thinking of just getting a good I Pad? I dont create or send a...
I have a 2017 Minnie Winnie and am having trouble with my black tank draining. I dont know if the issue is the gate valve outside that is stuck or what. I let it sit until; next stop about 150 miles. I thought whatever is stuck would work its way out...
Likes from