since ‎Aug-13-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 304 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We just put a deposit on a new leftover 2022 Jayco 34RSBS. We have wanted this floor plan for a couple of years and this will likely be our last RV as its our 10th over all the years. We wanted a fifth wheel floor plan in a TT and this is it. We no l...
I have been looking at the new ram 3500 CC LB DRW 4x4 trucks and yesterday the wife and I found one as it was being delivered to the dealer. Wife gave the OK so We bought it. 2021 Big Horn high output diesel 420 HP/1075 TQ with the aisin tranny, 50 g...
Has anyone used them? We are looking at new TT's and there prices seem fair. Thanks.
I need a new battery for the fiver, I only camp with full hookups. I still would like the best longest lasting battery possible. My last Wally world battery only lasted 15 months. Suggestions please. Thanks, Will
I noticed a recent post on mileage of 3/4 ton gas trucks. My truck is a DRW 1 ton CC LB 4x4 6.4 Hemi with 3:73 years. Just returned from a 500 mile trip pulling a 9k 5er and we got 8.9 mpg. I stayed between 62-65 mph. I would think the 3/4 tons would...