since ‎Aug-30-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all, I have a digital Dometic thermostat that controls heat and AC, and when I try to use the furnace now, it works until it needs to turn on again because min temp is reached.  I can hear some relay sounds in the overhead AC strangely enough, and...
Hi all,Any chance anyone has installed an aftermarket 360 view camera system on their rig? I'm looking for feedback/recommendations on any system.... I've done some googling and found a couple possibilities...... Thankshttp://www.trailervision.ie/...
Hi all, I have a 2015 FR Sandstorm 250SLC (toyhauler) that came with a Shurflo 4008 Revolution By-Pass Pump. This pump acts like an accumulator is in the system, so it doesn't pump immediately unless you turn the water all the way on. Here is the ...
Hi all,Looking to purchase a FR Sandstorm T250SLC toyhauler soon for 4 season camping. I know its not the best, but having wintered in a Keystone 5th wheel before, I know how to get by. Price is right, compared to the Desert Fox or Amped I was origin...
Hi all, as the title says it, I'm looking for a toyhauler.... Quick background on the situation. The fiance and I were lucky enough to full time for almost 2 years in our 5th wheel, before having to return to the real world to pick up careers and p...