since ‎Sep-01-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 182 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anybody regularly swap out a cap for a TC? Are aluminum caps light enough for two to handle? Any recommendations? (Shortbed F350)Thanks!(The soft caps (like Bestop) are nice but I'd rather have something a bit more secure and that I can put a boat on...
I'm still looking for something small.The Escape trailers (out of BC) are interesting--small, nicely appointed, and not too frilly. Similar to a Scamp but with better options. They look good on paper but there are no dealers and I've never run across...
Hi! Does anyone have a Micro Minnie? Or has anybody who knows anything about trailers checked them out and formed an opinion? I'm (still) looking for a seven-wide TT with big appliances and the Micro Minnie 2100BH is in consideration. https://winneba...
I always chocked the tires on my trailer when I used it. Should I be chocking the truck's tires when I'm using the TC? I do use the parking brake. 
Hi all. The spouse is starting to grumble about wanting a trailer so I'm starting to look online at what is available and might suit us. I'm looking for suggestions on narrow bunkhouse TTs (7'6" width max). I've found the CampLite 21BHS and the Micro...