since ‎Sep-01-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 64 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2006 Four Winds top side A/C works fine when running off the generator but when on shore power it only stays on for about 30 minutes and then trips the 20amp breaker. Have cleaned all the coils etc. Could this be a bad breaker?
I have a 2006 class C four winds motorhome and want to start using AGM batteries. The charger inverter is the original one and I want to upgrade it to be able to charge the AGM batteries. Preferable a smart charger. Can I replace the current inver...
We have a 2005 Four Winds 28 ft RV with one of those flip dinette tables that converts into a bed. It is mounted on the wall and you lift it up and it comes loose and swings down onto the edges of the bench frames to make a bed. The table edge got ...
I have a 2006 Four Winds on a Chevy 3500 express chassis. Today I fueled up and noticed fuel dripping. Looked under and see there is a rubber pipe going from the filler tube to the gas tank inlet tube. It stopped dripping when I got home since the...
I went on a trip this week and before going out in my 2006 Four winds i checked all systems. On the trip I tried turning on the hot water heater and it caught fire and burned the wires going to the circuit board and some of the board. It left some ...