since ‎Sep-04-2011
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 177 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We decided to replace the MH with a smaller TT, we are done traveling so it is a better fit. We own our own camping spot on a local river so it will sit there most of the summer unless the river floods then it will come home. Got a portable waste ta...
I did search but the information I found was related to boondocking with a 12 volt fridge. We just got rid of our MH and got a nice 2020 KZ TT that has a 12 volt. We do not plan to do any boondocking, this will be at our private lot on the local ri...
I have had a Pilot/Flying J RV card and it is nice to have. Like getting $.07 a gallon off along with propane and dump discounts. I have a Pilot just a few miles away and get almost all my gas there including for my F-150, I like getting a bill eve...
I have the basic route planned out but am looking at an option and would appreciate any feedback on that. We will take I-74 across Illinois then end up on US-20 across Iowa to I-29. Now my first thought is I-90 into Idaho but we could go up I-29 to I...
Wife found an advertisement for Consumer Cellular in her AARP magazine for two lines, unlimited talk and text with 5G data. Ad says $55.00 per month which is less by a bit than our Verizon plan. Would like to hear from anyone that has had both carr...