since ‎Sep-07-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 91 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are planing to travel to NC,SC or TN to view the Eclipse on August 21st. We would like a recommendation for a nice full hook-up CG that is near the path of the upcoming Eclipse. We also will need to rent a car. Our intention is to stay in an area...
Recently I have tried to get my built-in propane tank filled in preparation for camping. At two different propane filling stations, the propane would leak from the propane connector that screwed onto my tank. My tank fitting is clean and looks new as...
I need to get health insurance and a cellphone plan for an upcoming trip to Canada. Specifically we will be in NB, NS and PEI. My current cell plan does not have any accommodations for outside the US. The trip will be about three weeks. Anybody have ...
I need some ideas on where to get my new 2016 Jayco Greyhawk (3300 miles) fixed after being struck by a clueless driver. She (85 year-old driver) told me she didn't see me as she moved from the right lane into the left lane where I was traveling. I w...
My 2016 Jayco Greyhawk 29 MV has a Jensen radio that is SiriusXM ready. I have purchased the kit to activate the radio which includes a module and an antenna. I need to install the antenna without putting a hole in the fiberglass roof. Any ideas or e...