since ‎Sep-09-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 36 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Left Grand Junction,CO this morning and headed through the Rockies, started out easy until just after Vail and it was almost straight up. Before the summit I was in 2nd and doing 35 mph. Reach the top and stopped for lunch and it started to snow. Co...
Just installed a Coleman Mach 8 13.5k A/C on my Big Country today. Hardest part was cleaning the Dicor off where the old vent was, but with a heat gun and puddy knife most of it came up. The only problem was that the bolts were to short for the thi...
What kind of step do you use to access the front of you pickup bed and to hook up your 5th wheel
I was just looking at my online statement for the loan on my 5th wheel and noticed something about a Border Letter. After opening it I discovered that in order to take my RV into Canada or Mexico I must first make a request 30 days prior to leaving ...
Every morning at 9:30 my TV comes on automatically, I have tried scrolling through all the options on the remote and have not been able to find out how to turn this option off. Any Ideas?Steve