since ‎Sep-12-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 55 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are preparing for a weeks vacation in Myrtle Beach State park in next few weeks. I am concerned now more than ever for the safety of my family and wonder if I should even leave as all of my resources are here if something horrific would happen. T...
Well I am towing a 2800lb base weight figure 3600 actual with full propane tanks Battery and gear, Towing with a 2011 Nissan pathfinder V6 Pa is hilly so in 4th gear allot is automatic but to limit beating the tranny I run it manual, Well I am gettin...
Well last season I had issues with the 14 year old winegard antenna that came with the camper well went I looked to order a new one I saw there winegard rayzor air which is to out preform there sensar . Now I cannot get channel at home with any ante...
Ok I have a 2002 aerolite cub hybrid weight 2800 dry when purchased last august tow vehicle was 2008 Nissan xterra with aftermarket hitch receiver installed . I purchased a weight distribution system more because of wheel base than weight the xterra ...
Has anyone messed with the compartment that holds the sewer hose I am wondering since you can't access it from underneath If I unscrew the assembly will hole unit slide out. I want to extend the length and diameter with 5" PVC fence post and do the R...