since ‎Sep-15-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 95 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Would those members who have installed Koni FSD shocks on their Class C do it again? Or do you regret the decision. Thanks.
By title, this is a Class A Motorhome forum. I request that forum members put in their Profile the type of Class A Motorhome that they own. Or, I request that they place the type of Class A Motorhome that they own in the their signature. Why? Because...
I understand the reasons for buying new. It is nice to be able to buy new. However, for some of us that would like to own a high end, higher quality motorhome, buying used is the only way we would ever be able to own one. If we had to buy new, we wou...
What experience has forum members had using the NADA RV Guide values. What percentage of Low Retail or Average Retail did you pay for your RV or receive for the sale of your RV? I am trying to determine if they are any way near accurate for RV prices...
I have a Xantrex Freedom SW 3012 inverter/charger. Can someone tell me what setting they are using for the recharge voltage. My charger is currently set at 13.4. The default setting is 12.5. Thanks.