since ‎Sep-19-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 632 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're hosting at Escalante Petrified Forrest State Park in Escalante, Utah and love it here. We're a small campground with 22 sites, 7 with W&E. Also, we can accommodate 5 or more in a no hookup overflow area. A young traveller from Germany explor...
A short bed GMC backing Montanna into space yesterday, turned a bit tight and just touched his rear window with his 5vr nose and broke out the rear window. I've heard this before and am glad to have my long bed. My first truck was a short bed and n...
June, July, August...... Is it too hot to be comfortable for camp hosting? If you've been there these months I would like to hear your thoughts.
How many know their actual pin weight. Serious 5vr's should. Most discussion regarding trucks are more about towing capacity, when it needs to be about pin weight which is the biggest part of cargo capacity. Many seem to use a percentage of GVWR a...
We're in Las Vegas for 8 nights and decided to visit Hoover Dam. We were there 40 years ago and wanted to see it again... The area was really crowded and parking was scarce, but we found space about as far away up the hill as you can get... A really ...