since ‎Sep-26-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 54 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 1500 Chevy reg cab 8' bed 4wd pickup. Does any company make a truck camper for this type of truck?
Thinking about becoming a truck camper.Would it be feasible to separate the truck camper from the pickup truckand setting up the truck camper on it's jack stands and live in the camper at thecampground?I can see the advantage where you will be at ca...
Thought is to take a 15' to 20' long landscape trailer as thebase to build a custom travel trailer.Anyone ever build their own trailer?Thoughts, ideas, comments, all appreciated.
From time to time my son or I have to tow barhis 1946 Chevrolet 2 ton rack truck. He uses itfor his food catering business.Being it is old it breaks down once a year. Sowhen booked to do a party he has to get his truckthere so it is towed with a Chev...
Example you have a pickup rated to tow 9,500 lb.You have a trailer that weighs 2,000 lb and is ratedto carry an 8,000 lb load. So the trailer and load is10,000 lb.Is it legal to tow the trailer empty?Is it legal to tow the trailer with 7,500 lb load?