since ‎Sep-29-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,444 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

We never been but thinking of a week in the beginning of April to drive down and check it out.Thing is have no idea of the area and best place to camp kinda thing so hoping someone can point me in the right direction and give some recommendations.Hub...
So I am planning a long trip for us...NC to TX for San Antonio and then on to Painted Desert AZ, ok with SA on cgs but in AZ not sure what destination area is best for the desert. Is there a certain 'go to area' around the desert that I should be ta...
planning trip to San Antonio then heading down to coast.anyone recommend great state park in TX that is right on waterfront?no private cgs, we are park people haven't been to this coast and not sure of it and starting to check out info but would lov...
So I have an open plan toyhauler, but on one side is a row of cabinets.at that perfect head level! Omgosh hubby and I have whacked and it hurts!What I need is a cushion along that lower edge and corner to save us and an ER trip  Kinda like when pe...
all I can find is 'Redi-Step'.it is a metal step with arms attached that fit over your last step to make another...detachable, use when needed.I am wondering if anyone has another 'portable detachable' extra step when needed for that 'big drop' that ...
Likes from