since ‎Oct-02-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 407 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

There are 92 posts why RVers don’t like RV parks, so here is what some of us on the other side experience.We are in business to make money. No need to tell us you never use more than two dollars of electricity so your rate should be three dollars a ...
Even though I don't like the idea of another 1.9 Trillion dollars, I am going to take advantage of the benefits and that now includes a big change to the ACA. Details are sketchy, but apparently the subsidy cliff is eliminated and subsidies will be...
I thumbed through the recent reviews at campgroundreviews.com and noticed that several of the 1 star reviews were pretty dang petty. One was upset because they left their handgun in a cabin when they checked out and the park owner wasn't thrilled to...
Workamping couple needed for 2016 season. These positions are for a period beginning early May and ending late September. One person needed for office/store and one for outside duties. Office and store duties include taking reservations, checking in ...
*** POSITION HAD BEEN FILLED FOR 2015 ***Workamping couple needed for 2015 season. These positions are for a period beginning June 15th and ending September 15th. One person needed for office/store and one for outside duties. Office and store duties...