since ‎Oct-09-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 3,508 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just got an idea that doesn't matter to me. Someone needs to get stickers that say,"Catalyst marked to prevent theft" Those with catalysts can put these low on the side of the coach where they can't be missed by someone crawling under to saw one o...
This was our first long travel this year. I could not get GasBuddy to give me a big map with prices on it so I could look ahead for a deal on the laptop that always travels with us. When running the local maps, it gave me a map that had logos at th...
When I was working near Chicago some years ago, I got an EZ-Pass. When that job ended, I didn't use it for a while and got billed for the month I didn't use it. That didn't go over so well..... Are there any EZ-Pass carriers that do not bill you if...
This was a year we were supposed to go east (Down East as we say). It looks like apart from unloading the firearms and such, we may not be able to go through New Jersey, New York and Connecticut without stopping for two weeks. Is it really that bad...
Our dogs have three tags each:The local dog (tax) tag - uselessAn at home tag with our house phone numberA travel tag that has my cell number, our names and a coach description.When traveling, both wear red harnesses, this is a left over from sailing...