since ‎Oct-10-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,without giving away your favorite exact spot,we are looking for some spots to stay out Central WA - probably generally Moses Lake for boondocking, wide open spaces.Also interested in places closer to Crab Creek and Rocky Ford.We live in Wester...
Hi all,well, I need new batteries.they are tired.The question is, I am going camping this weekend.Can I upgrade to AGM batteries now,and then after this trip look into whether I need to update charger/inverter to something better for charging them ?W...
Hi all,looking for suggestions for a batter charger.Needs to handle proper charging/maintenance of deep cycle - multi-phase Bulk/Acceptance/Float, etc.Needs to be a plug-in portable unit I can use for all my 6v-12v vehicle batteries - not just my RV....
I have new Keystone Cougar TT and I am sick of it.There is nothing about it that doesn't scream "I am going to break or fall apart in a few more miles"I previously had an R-Vision which was built 300% better than this,and previous to that a Fleetwood...
Hi all,Quick question for you...Have you tried Duratain protective coatings on your trailer or RV ?So - I am in the process of ordering a new trailer, and my salesman - who by the way was the salesman on our last trailer and some of our friends as we...