since ‎Oct-13-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 117 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am wanting to put tire pressure sensors on my travel trailer but would really like to do it with Bluetooth. I don't really want anything else sitting on the dash. Any done this? This is the set I'm looking at and also getting the repeater to help w...
I have a travel trailer that weighs over 9000 lbs being towed by a 2500 hd Silverado. I noticed that the pin in the hitch coupler on the trailer is getting bent. It's a Master Lock locking pin. How and why would it bend?
Has anyone replaced the power awning arms on a Carefree Travel'r awning? Need to know any tips.
I apologize if this has been answered before but I can't find the answer. I'm looking to replace the Coleman Mach analog thermostat with a digital unit. I'm looking at the Dometic 3313192.019 so we can have the a.c. fan running with the furnace. Does...
OK, So I'm using a Husky round bar hitch for my travel trailer and I'm pulling it with a 2008 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax. I'm using the adapter sleeve with it and am noticing the the hole is starting to get a small amount of deformation around the hol...