since ‎Oct-18-2011
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 118 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’m thinking of buying an F-250 super DutyDiesel. I want to pull it behind my Winnebago Journey with a 350 Cummins. Has any got any experience with that combo? Just wondered if it pulled easy or could you definitely tell it was back there. Thanks.
I’m thinking of buying an F-250 super DutyDiesel. I want to pull it behind my Winnebago Journey with a 350 Cummins. Has any got any experience with h that combo? Just wondered if it pulled easy or could you definitely tell it was back there. Than...
I was thinking of taking 97 from Prince George to Dawson Creek instead of going up 40 thru Grand Prairie. We will be coming from Banff. I know it's 150 miles or so farther. Just wondered if anyone had done both and knew if the extra miles were wor...
Has anyone driven the Denali Highway lately? I heard a month or so ago that it was rough. I know there's been some rain and not much maintenance so I figure it's pretty bad.Thanks.
We can't stay in the park and we want to do a bus tour, tour bus vs. shuttle bus.I've heard good things about the shuttle buses. Does anybody have experience doing both? Experiences with either would be great. We're traveling as a group of 5 adult...