since ‎Oct-19-2011
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 542 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a 15 year old Norcold 8421 that needs new door seals. Seems that the door are dis-continued and not available any more. Anyone replaced those seals with some other type of seal? If so what did you use, how did you attach them.. Any help appre...
Good Morning all, we have a class C that the previous owners (or factory) put black non-skid patches on the painted running boards. Question is: how to get them off to replace them? Where can I get some new ones that are tapered to fit better on the ...
Good morning all.. We're having trouble with our Travel'r and Dish network setup. I noticed the display shows all 3 sats after alignment (110, 119, 129) but the 129 sat doesn't have an asterisk after it. Whats it trying to tell me? Can't find it in t...
I'm planning next summers trip and would like road info for State route 17 from Chama to Antonito, 285 to Alamosa, and 160 into Walsenburg. Big class C towing a trailer and wondered how the road is. I see a couple of switch backs on 17 out of Chama b...
Good morning everyone. I'm planning next summer and am looking for a couple of good parks to stay for a month each. We also need a park that would allow us to store the trailer that we carry the Harley's on. We would like a recommendation for around...