since ‎Oct-19-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 170 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Not trying to break any rules but just want get some informed opinions on the best place to list a tow vehicle for sale with the least amount of hassle. I've used Craigslist in the past with some success but also had a fair amount of scammers. I've a...
We just got our 5er out of storage and are packing for our trip south. I ususally have to cycle the frig on and off 3-4 times to get the air out of the line for it to fire up. I have cycled it 7-8 times and it still won't fire so I'm kinda at a loss ...
My son is looking for a work truck that can be older(over 10-15yr), but needs to be in decent mechanical shape. He found a one owner 2005 2500 duramax with 122k miles. Anybody have any personal experience with potential problems that he should be ask...
My son is looking for a older truck for work as has found a 97 Dodge 2500 w/ Cummins diesel that might be in his price range. I thought some of you might have some idea what likely repairs he would have or the owner has already done? This would give ...
We discovered that the ignition switch was left on in the assessory position for 4 days over the holiday weekend which drained the batteries. I tried to charge the batteries, but they were the original batteries and wouldn't charge. So I replaced the...