since ‎Oct-28-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,755 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My wife and I are volunteering at a camp in Montana this year. It is located about 5 hours from Yellowstone, so we figured we would take an extra week and do some site seeing. We will NOT be camping this time. Here is our thoughts.Spend 2 days in Yel...
Hello all,We're in the market for a new TT to replace our current 17 footer. The current camper is fine except for two things...there is no place to sit except for the dinette, and it's tight squeezing by each other by the kitchen sink. We really pre...
We have a 17' TT that we tow with a mid sized body on frame SUV and it tows great. It's not going to win any drag races towing the trailer, but I've never been in a situation where it significantly slowed on any hills, and with the wdh and sway, nev...
My wife and I are planning a trip to Moab, Canyonlands, Arches, etc. in November. Unfortunately, we will NOT be camping, as we only have a week for this trip. We will be renting a 4wd, so we can get to out of the way destinations. The plan is to fl...
We currently have a small (17') camper and are looking for something just slightly bigger. We saw a Rockwood 21' Micro Lite that looked interesting at the Hershey RV show. It had things were looking for, such as a couch to sit on instead of just the...