since ‎Nov-06-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 456 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I thought I would post this for anyone traveling to Defeated Creek or Salt Lick Campgrounds in the Middle Tennessee area. Be aware they are working on Highway 25 at Carthage, a rock slide area. You will be detoured via the Turkey Creek Road/263 to ...
Our last camping trip for the year was about a month ago. We hooked up and headed out to the campground about 25 miles away. I noticed the truck was a little slower starting than normal but didn't think anything about it until later. I pulled into ...
My AC Air Conditioner had a vibration that I have been trying to isolate..last camping trip it about drove me nuts. I found the thread on this forum so I started trying to isolate it. I pulled the bottom cover off inside and tightened the mount bolt...
Last week we headed over to a campground. I was sitting out back and noticed one of my rear clearance lights, the red lens was missing. I started looking for one today, took a lens off the side to use. I was going to put it on the spot where the oth...
I was de winterizing my Puma today...I noticed one of my bypass valves at the hot water heater leaking. I have it out, would anyone know of a good place to get a replacement valve? I have been trying to research the numbers on the valve that I remo...