since ‎Nov-16-2011
‎Feb-17-2024

My Activity

• 46 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

On my Coleman Mach A/C unit I have a rubber washer on the fan blade shaft next to the fan motor.  I have two a/c units and on one of the units the washer has deteriorated.  I am trying to determine what is the purpose of the rubber washer? I have enc...
My tow battery charger failed. I purchased a new Roadmaster Battery Charge Line Kit for Towed Vehicles. It comes with a red wire to connect from the six pin connector to a circuit breaker installed on the tow vehicle and then connects to the batter...
I have a coleman mach a/c with heat pump. My coach is a 2016 Tiffin 36LA. According to the owners manual the heat pump will automatically switch over to the gas furnace mode if the outside temperature gets between 35-38 degrees. Mine does not do t...
I have a 2016 Tiffin 36LA on Ford F-53 chassis. My running/tail lights on the passenger side are not working. Brake lights and turn signals work fine. Everything on the drivers side works fine. I have changed the bulbs - didn’t help. Checked fuse ...
I have an HWH Spacemaker room slideout. I noticed hydraulic oil had dripped on a chair that I had placed in the bay. I could see there was a very tiny bit of oil at the bottom of the cylinder where the rod extended. I cleaned it thoroughly and ran...