since ‎Nov-17-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12,106 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

It's a good time of the year to check out your batteries for good,clean connections that haven't loosened and the electrolyte level in flooded acid batteries. Also, replacing small cell batteries in battery powered detectors may be necessary.FWIW, la...
I need to share this and I've picked this Forum for sharing this. Sorry if it isn't exactly RV related but it touches on some of the things we do with our RV's. This morning, I installed a new modem and router at the house for Internet service. I'm n...
How is evryone in the path of this storm fairing? We have about 18" of snow in the driveway and a three foot plow drift at the street. We won't be going anywhere before our plow guy comes to the rescue.My Daughter and her BF decided that this would b...
This Tripp Lite inverter was gifted to me. I'll be installing it, in the future, in my TT to run the 120V devices, while boondocking.Anyone have any experience with this monster? As a side note, I know I'll have to increase my 300AH of batteries to g...
It's been worse than a walk-in freezer up here, lately. I just tried to start my truck and the battery is dead. Put the shop charger on it and at the 40 amp setting, I had electrolyte streaming out of the cap vents. It must be frozen to act like that...