since ‎Nov-19-2011
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 103 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a 2012 Honda CRV which we tow behind a 2004 Jayco Granite Ridge MH. Prior to a long trip we had asked to have a charge line installed between the MH and Honda as well as a toad charger. At the end of day 2 the Honda battery is dead. When we t...
Ok so I have a really great RV detailer for the outside of the coach but he doesn't do inside. Who do I go to for deep cleaning the inside of my older Class C MH? Flooring, carpeting, wood cabinetry, bathroom, the cab, etc. I have talked with some...
We have a 2004 Jayco Granite Ridge Class C built on a Ford E450, V10. The original equipment back up camera stopped working on our first trip after the engine battery had been completely discharged during storage and had to be replaced. Not sure if t...
How do you operate your CPAP machine when not hooked up to power? Please be specific if you have found a way that works; particlarly when boondocking for several days Thanks.
Now that I have a new iPhone I am looking for an RV dump station/sani-dump app that can be downloaded and used while traveling. I know I can look on the web but I am looking for recommendations of an app you are using and happy with. Thanks