since ‎Nov-30-2011
‎Nov-26-2023

My Activity

• 96 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Which receiver is best for Bell Satellite TV (Expressview) using either a Winegard G3 Carryout or KVH Tracvision RF4 antennas?
Anybody have experience flat towing a 2016 Chevy Equinox with a Ford Triton V10? Is this vehicle too heavy for a V10? Any problems such as the "death wobble" in later models?Thanks
I am looking for either a portable dish or roof mounted dish for Bell Expressvue. Any ideas for good, bad or ugly dish? I have Bell subscription and do not travel in USA so that is not a problem.
I recently purchased a 2012 Fleetwood Bounder 33C with an outside entertainment center. I want to install a streaming stick in the tv but cannot figure out how to pull the tv out or even tilt or slant it to get to the various ports.There are no acce...
We have a site in Florida that we rent by the year -- May 1st to April 30 -- and pay in advance to get a discount. Obviously this year, we will not be to make the trip and we are paid in full.I am sure that many Snowbirds are in the same predicament...