since ‎Nov-30-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 121 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Starting about a year ago my 7.5 KW diesel generator on about every 3rd start attempt would start and run for about 5 seconds and then auto shutdown flashing a low oil pressure code. This only happened about a third of the time and only on start up. ...
Going to AK this summer. I have Verizon's call text and 4gig of data plan, cost's about $40/mo. It does not include call or data in Canada.However if I switch to Verizon's go-unlimited (also $40/mo)plan I get .5 gig of data per day in Canada at their...
I'm interested in joining a SMART Caravan to Alaska in 19. SMART is a RV veterans group that organizes several caravans.Anybody that's attended one of these caravans, could you please post your experiences. Thank you in advance.Tim
My refrig is showing an error code of 12. Dometic NDA 1402 refrigerator. This means the refrigerator defrost element is bad. I removed the element and checked the resistance. I got 380 K ohms which is way more than specs. I'm ordering a new element a...
My DP coach has an exhaust out the back bumper. I called Protect A Tow and they do not recommend their system since the exhaust will melt the fabric protection. I have a blue ox base plate and Ready Brute elite tow bar. I'm thinking of having the exh...