since ‎Dec-08-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 190 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

When researching Motor homes for potential purchase it's paramount that you are able to determine a ball park figure that you are willing to pay. Unlike the automobile market, where the Kelly Blue Book value will get you some fairly credible idea on ...
In my area of Florida there are about 4 or 5 RV dealers that I have heard about. None of what I have heard is very assuring. Of course I have never heard anything assuring about automobile dealers either. The dealers that I have heard having negative...
Does anyone know the manufacturers that use this process on their motorhomes? From my understanding it is the best manufacturing process to ward against leaks and water damage. I know that Jayco uses this process but not sure about others.
Just wondering how many RV folks choose not to use RV Parks and places like Walmart or boon docking to overnight? Instead using motels, hotels, or AIRbnb. It would seem that it may defeat the purpose of having an RV but there may be some people who j...
For all those folks that purchased a Cruise America previous Rental I wonder if you can advise if you purchased the Extended 5 year Power Train Coverage and the Extended 4 year Appliances Coverage? If not why not. Did you get the full Roadside Protec...