since ‎Dec-11-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,318 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Another quality ( not ! ) made in chinna ST tire coming apart. A buddy was by today, this LR E 16" ST tire on his flatdeck trailer. I looked at the date code and it's 26th week of 2014.Brand is BCT ( bejing capital tire )Did a little search online ...
Hey all, I'm considering a 2011 Majestic 19' on a Ford E350. I believe it has a 5.4 in it. The thing that gives me pause is 160K miles. It appears nicely kept, but I have only walked around the outside. I have an appt tomorrow morning to check it...
Another RV wives tale de-bunked. "You'll burn out your water pump if you run it dry".You guessed it, nitwit me, left the CG this AM, drained the fresh tank and the water heater, dumped holding tanks and hit the road. Seven hours later when I steppe...
My trailer came with a quick detach bracket on the side under the awning, and a propane BBQ grill that sets on it. I never use that grill. I thought I would re-purpose the bracket to make a small shelf to set things on. Had some left over pieces o...
I never used the radio in my trailer. The 'ol Jensen is now on the shelf in the garage to go with the camper if I ever sell it. I made a shadow box as a place to set my coffee cup and TV remotes. My chair is right next to this.