since ‎Dec-12-2011
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 116 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All, Hoping I can get some furnace help. With searching I had no luck.... When I run my furnace I get stinky dark smoke. Here's the weird part. I pulled it out and bought the proper connectors and hooked it up to my car and a propane tank and it r...
Hey All! I've had some tire issues in the past so ready to try something different. I have been running toyo's forever out of convenience. I was planning on going with the Michelin LTX A/T2 tires but I see these Michelin Agilis Cross Climate tires. T...
Discovered it on our first outing of the season. I traced the wire to the gas tank. Test light showed it was still not working at that point. I lost the wires at the tank filler neck. Very frustrating. Any ideas where to look from there?Thanks
First trip of the season and I noticed a rolling resistance and brake burning smell. Then I noticed the temp on the tire sensor climbing. Got up to 178! At that point they unsiezed and the temp dropped to normal, drag went away. I had planned to chan...
I was looking at the web site and just noticed the Devils Garden trail is closed. We have a plan to camp there next week and hike around with our boys. Is it still worth stoping there with the closers?