since ‎Dec-19-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 296 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm doing a restoration of a vintage truck camper. I'm at the point of replacing the rear running lights with LED's. I want to add a back up camera. I believe I have two options. One is add a back up camera to the camper and power it by the center ru...
As part of my RV rebuild I'm going to replace the waterpump. Came across an ad for a WFCO waterpump on sale for $46.99. Supposedly flows 3 gal. a minute at 40 psi anyone familiar with these ? Ad says it is a four chamber pump, self priming with 7.0 a...
I have a 1968 Avion C11 that I am restoring. I've never run any of the LP items in the camper. Originally the camper had two 11 lb. horizontal tanks which did not come with the camper when I bought it. I now have a new 20 lb. horizontal tank. Not kno...
I have a 2001 GMC 4 x 4 dually and it has 16 " steel wheels with stainless steel covers. Looks fine and no issues. But I have been thinking about checking out boneyards to see if aluminum wheels are available. If I were to find wheels from a Ford or ...
I recently purchased a used Dometic RM 7401L absorption refrigerator for a good price and it works great. However it was missing the three door shelves. I've done a fair amount of internet searches, emails and phone calls with zero luck finding any i...